Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wonkabupdate

Hola friends. I have been mostly absent from blogging for a bit. Things have been extremely hectic, with life put upside down. Great joys, with the birth of a wonderful baby boy to one of our favorite couples. Great sadness, with the death of a friend, colleague, and mentor. Basic burnout from trying to write article after article, with nothing left to put towards blogging.

In the meantime, I have updated the links sections with new blogs, webcomics, etc, and removed some that had gone completely silent, some that I culled as redundant. I have added several blogs from the scienceblog community, giving PZMyers some company.

Hopefully, in the next month, we will see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I will get to relax a bit.

Take care, friends.

by Robster @ 7/30/2006 08:50:00 AM PERMALink
|