Saturday, July 09, 2005

Op Yellow Elephant and the General's freeping

Op Yellow Elephant has it's own blog now. You can find it here.


Patriotboy wrote a fricking hy-ster-i-cal review of Santorum's book. Seems the review has been taken down, but here is the review for your pleasure.
This book may save my marriage

My life was miserable before I read this book. My wife, Ofjoshua, refused to submit to my patriarchal authority. She disobeyed my directives and flaunted her independence in front of the pastor. Fueled by Cosmo-induced size fantasies, she openly mocked my little soldier's stature by calling me Sir Lackawanger.

I just finished reading a few sections of the book to her, I think things will be different now. She agrees with the Senator about the proper role of women. Indeed, she said that she wants to quit her job to stay at home. I can't believe it. She was so excited she couldn't stop talking about how she'll have that tall neighbor with all the muscles come over and till her garden.

I have Sen. Santorum's book to thank for that. I can't recommend it enough.
The freepi freaked out over it, or at least some of them did.
Some selected comments...

A call to action...
Could some of the troops here complain about the review and post some counter reviews? You can find the book by searching on: It Takes a Family : Conservatism and the Common Good by Rick Santorum
...
Reviews are overrated, IMHO.
...
I know, but this one bugged me. Think it of a poll that needs to be freep-ed.
...
I think it's kind of humorous.
...

Who cares if some leftie wants to make a fool of himself and Amazon is dumb enough to print it?
...
I don't care much about the review...What I find curious is that these congresscreeps are paid full time to represent me, but they have all this free time to write books...

So I have to wonder, did this freeloader feel he had a message that he just had to get to the people (for some small change, of course), or did he just chose the wrong career???
...
He's a loser ala Operation Yellow Elephant. They plan ops in Republican settings to get them to enlist in the military...meanwhile they're not either. This guy holds nothing sacred (obvious from his name).
...
JG Dem of Yellow Elephant non-fame, never hurts to be aware of what's going on around you...Dems think attack in any forum they can. Good work Georgia.
...
Thanks for the link ... he is a sorry bast*rd.
(this freeper has the gall to not spell out bastard, but his signiture calls Sen. Clinton "Hitlery")
...
He also reads free republic:

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Stabbed in the back

My fellow cadremen and cadrenotmen from the Red Guard of the Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution are freeping my Amazon review of Sen. Santorum's book. I can't tell you haw betrayed I feel. Without the Free Republic, I have no mental template for my thoughts.
...

I always get a kick out of those bozos who think those who agree with the war should join.

How about those that don't agree get cutoff from all government benefits, to include in-state tuition?

One's about as ridiculous as the other.
That one was my favorite.

The point of OYE is that the Armed Forces are having trouble with recuitment. If freepers and young republicans actually supported the war as much as they claim, they would join up. But like Vice Draft Dodger Cheney, they have other priorities...

And cutting off government benefits (as if liberals are all on welfare...) would do nothing that isn't done now. The poor fight the war for the rich.

by Robster @ 7/09/2005 11:42:00 PM PERMALink
|