Thursday, July 07, 2005

Grip Fast

To my friends, distant family, and those I have never met, take care. My thoughts and prayers are with you. As the motto of my Scottish Clan says, Grip Fast.


Sadly, this event could not have gone past a couple hours before the worst of those who have hijacked the word conservative began to blame the London attacks on Liberals or say that we should use nukes on Saudi Arabia.

Crooks and Liars on John Gibson and Paul Harvey (Paul Harvey? WTF!).

NewsHounds on Hannity, Fox & Fiends, Neil Cavuto and Brian Kilmeade.

Liberals responsible? How about Bin Laden, fuckwits?


Much less on today's news, but a topic that I am passionate about, Majikthise reports on the disconnect between malpractice rates and payouts. It is a very worthwhile read.

by Robster @ 7/07/2005 08:03:00 PM PERMALink
|