Monday, June 13, 2005

All the news that isn't

You all know that MJ was found not guilty. I'm surprised that the jury didn't find him guilty on a couple lesser counts, and not guilty on the more severe. That was my bet.

My promise to you, no MJ news from here on out. The King of Pop will not be discussed here except as a means by which the corporate media hides the abuses of the Bush Administration, and distracts us from the Downing Street Memo. Oh, have you signed the letter?
===
Andy points out the non-story that Destiny's Child is splitting up. For me this is one of those "I thought they were dead moments." I thought the group had split up a couple years ago. But, since I never gave a rat's ass, I shouldn't be surprised.

On the other hand, this band from the UK should get more gigs as a cover band. I just hope that smoking kttens don't tempt kids to pick up the cancer sticks. Oh yeah. Andy says to sign the Conyers letter too.

by Robster @ 6/13/2005 11:24:00 PM PERMALink
|