Thursday, May 05, 2005

O'Really?

OK, so the title isn't exaclty original. But I was stunned by Media Matters story about O'Rielly's latest idiocy. He claimed that the NYT was responsible for Bush getting questions on Social Security at his press conference. I thought it was the expensive, taxpayer funded 60 day tour of the US trying to sell his shell game of SocSec ripoffs that might have tipped off the press corps. Just to prove that NYT wasn't the only one that noticed it here is the roll call (In order of Google search: USAToday, FOX teehee, CNN, CBS affiliate in DENVER!!!, the Democratic congressional campaign committee blog, Reuters, MSNBC, and CATO's dishonest and deceptively titled SocialSecurity.org. Boy, I hate those bastards.)

But don't take my word for it. I didn't watch the press conference. I've seen his others, and knew this would be little better than one of his scripted town hall meetings.

by Robster @ 5/05/2005 10:25:00 PM PERMALink
|