Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bad numbers for Fox

FauxNews ratings are dropping. This after learning that O'Reilly's numbers are dropping too.

Hopefully, the same will happen with Glenn Beck. From Media Matters,
BECK: Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure.
First, Jesus would turn over the tables of the money lenders who sold icons of self-righteousness. Then, he would probably side with the man who was against a war based on lies.

More importantly, this guy should be off the air by morning. Clear Channel should can this guy for hate speech or inciting violence. At least see if the guy can be put on something and get some therapy to deal with his anger issues.

by Robster @ 5/18/2005 11:36:00 PM PERMALink
|